Tuesday, June 5, 2012

(September 2011): Moved In and Good-bye to the Trailer. YAY!!!

(September 2011): As must be obvious, I’ve fallen grossly behind in the blog. I guess this is an indication that I’m just tired of building a house. We’ve moved in and so much energy was aimed at that goal, that now that it’s accomplished, I’m not as motivated to do much more, even though the house is not finished. But, as we like to say these days, “It’s sure better than the trailer.”

 

 Moving Day

We had agreed to sell the trailer and make it available to be moved on Friday, the 9th of September. So, we moved our stuff from the trailer into the house on Thursday, the 8th. Big day. We spent our first night in the house on Thursday night, September 8th. Then on Friday, that great day arrived when the trailer was hooked up and pulled down our driveway, never to return!!!
IMG_2696










IMG_2703










IMG_2705

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts or suggestions!